Gibbs Farm Sculpture Tour
29 August 2019 - 1 September 2019
Join us on a bus tour from Gisborne to visit the acclaimed Gibbs Sculpture Farm and The Sculptureum Gardens in Auckland, and stopping at the Hamilton Gardens and Mt Maunganui on the return trip!
We will be running a bus from Gisborne departing Thursday 29th August and returning on Sunday 01st September.
Thursday 29 August – Sunday 01 September
- Three night’s accommodation (two at Crowne Plaza, one at the Atrium Apartments).
- Three course dinner at The Crowne Plaza.
- Breakfast at The Crowne Plaza
- Lunch and entry to Gibbs Sculpture Farm.
- Entry to The Sculptureum
- Bus Travel from Gisborne to Auckland return
- Lunch at Hamilton Gardens
- Lunch enroute to Auckland
- Dinner and brunch in Mt Maunganui
Early bird price $799 if deposit paid before 30 June.
$850 standard price.
Bookings close August 10, 2019.
Bus travel, meals and accommodation all included* in this fantastic weekend away with like-minded people.
Only $850 for everything, or if deposit paid before June 30th pay only $799.
Gibbs Sculpture Farm has rave reviews and is by appointment only and The Sculptureum is a world class attraction. Hamilton Gardens is an enchanting world of secret gardens.
This tour is not to be missed!
Call Eastwoodhill or email us to book a spot today.
*Own travel can be arranged on request. Meal on Friday night in Auckland is not included as 'free time' night to do your own thing.