Anzac Day Extravaganza
25 April 2015
There’s fun for the whole family at the Eastwoodhill Anzac Day Extravaganza
Make sure you join us for one of the very best days on the Eastwoodhill calendar. Everybody’s favourite Bear Hunt will be back, we’ll have croquet and chess on the lawn, and stalls selling all sorts of arts, crafts and goodies. The playground will also be open for tonnes of natural play fun.
Anzac Day will be formally commemorated at 1pm with the playing of the last post and an opportunity to pay your respects to those who have served on our behalf.
So come along and enjoy:
- Music and theatrical performances.
- Face painting, bouncy castles.
- The famous teddy bears’ picnic.
- Anzac Day commemorations.
- Buskers and Environmental Sculpture competitions.
- Children’s wearable arts competition.
- Jeep tours.
- Catering from our Tasty Leaf Café.
- Download the Anzac Day 2015 colouring competition
Where: Eastwoodhill Arboretum.
When: Saturday, April 25, 11am start.
Entry: $5 per person or $20 per carload.
Bring: teddy bears, picnic essentials, good walking shoes, cash.
All funds raised on the day go towards the ongoing maintenance and operations of Eastwoodhill.
Proudly supported by: